ULTRALITE ALS BASIC BMT DVSA TURBO KIT
The Basic BMT DVSA Kit is our entry level kit designed to meet all your minimum investigation needs in the hospital.
Based off intense research and interviews with individuals in the forensic nursing field, we have designed a kit to meet the minimum needs with hand-held portability in mind.
Features & Benefits
- Tripod mount on top of handle.
- Low Battery Indicator illuminates when the battery power is low.
- Power Level Indicator.
- Blue-Merge Technology (BMT™).
- The UltraLite ALS Turbo with BMT Turbo Head produces more blue wavelength output power than any other semiconductor based ALS.
- The UltraLite ALS Turbo represents the smallest, lightest weight forensic light system in the world.
- Powered by a 90-240 VAC input.
- The LEDs on the UltraLite ALS do not have delicate filaments and are not jar sensitive.
- The expected lifetime of these LEDs is 50,000+ hours.
- Solid State Light Producing Semiconductors (LPS).
- Lamp Power is selectable with switch.
- Lamp Output has four output settings (depending on head used).
- Construction of the heads and handle are made of aluminum / magnesium alloy.
- Each head contains a small cooling fan.
- Dead batteries can be charged in 3 hours.
- 1 hour continuous use at maximum power output.
- Carrying case is lined with die cut foam to provide the ultimate protection.
- All of the new Turbo Heads are compatible with all of the existing UltraLite ALS handles, batteries, chargers, filters and other accessories.
- The UltraLite ALS size, weight and ergonomic design make it the easiest and most comfortable to use.
1 UltraLite Handle
1 UltraLite BMT Turbo Head
1 Power Supply (90-240 VAC)
1 Battery Charger
3 Rechargeable Battery Packs
1 pair of Amber Glasses
1 UltraLite ALS Case w/die-cut foam
Care & Cleaning
Clean the UltraLite ALS and its accessories using a soft cloth dampened with a mild detergent solution. Use a cottonball or swab and a mild glass cleaner to remove dust and dirt from the Head Assembly lens. Avoid touching the lens. Do not drop or apply blunt force to the UltraLite or its accessories. Store the UltraLite components in the travel case provided when not in use.
To extend the life of the battery remove the battery from the handle and replace it with the power pack adapter if the unit is not going to be used for several days.
And Many More...
Dimensions of Handle Only
Dimensions of Handle, Head and Battery
- Height: 6.75 in / 17.14 cm
- Width: 3 in / 7.62 cm
- Thickness: 1.75 in / 4.44 cm
Dimensions of Case
- Height: 8 in / 20.32 cm
- Width: 4.75 in / 12.06 cm
- Thickness: 1.75 in / 4.44 cm
- Height: 5 in / 12.70 cm
- Width: 18.63 in / 47.32 cm
- Length: 15.63 in / 39.70 cm
Weight of Handle Only
Weight of Handle, Head and Battery
Weight of Case
Below 0°C, batteries may not last the 1 hour indicated above.
- Full - 7.7 lb / 3.5 kg
- Dry - 4.3 lb / 1.9 kg
Do Not Submerge.
The UltraLite ALS is warranted against defects in materials and manufacturing for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase. The UltraLite ALS contains no user serviceable parts. Any alteration, tampering, opening, or abuse of the UltraLite ALS voids the warranty. CAO Group may repair or replace products eligible for the warranty at its option. Please contact an authorized UltraLite ALS representative for warranty questions.
©2016 CAO Medical Inc